FUGITIVES • Bolivian Supreme Court ordered to the Prosecutor to arrest and take to courts to fugitives.
By EUGENE ROXAS
By EUGENE ROXAS
LA PAZ, , Bolivia.- The International Police (Interpol) Bolivia tracks in different countries to people with orders of capture.
Among those wanted by the terrorism case are:
- Branko Gora MARINKOVIC JOVICEVIC,
- Alejandro MELGAR PEREIRA,
- Hugo Antonio ACHA MELGAR,
- Alejandro BROWN IBAÑEZ
- Luis Alberto HURTADO VACA,
- Rony HURTADO VACA,
- Enrique VACA PEDRAZA
- Lorgio BALCAZAR ARROYO,
- David SEJAS LOPEZ,
- Hector Renato LAGUNA PANIAGA,
- Pablo Humberto COSTAS AGUILERA,
- Mario Adolfo BRUNO LEONHARDT,
- Luis Orlando JUSTINIANO AÑEZ,
- Guido Eduardo NAYAR PARADA.
Among those wanted by the Octubre 2003 slaughter, mass murder, genocide case are:
- Gonzalo SÁNCHEZ DE LOZADA Y SÁNCHEZ BUSTAMANTE,
- José Carlos SANCHEZ BERZAIN,
- Javier TÓRREZ GOITIA,
- Mirtha QUEVEDO,
- Jorge TORRES OBLEAS,
- Manfred REYES VILLA.
Source: Secretary of Government
AKA's: Branco Marincovic, Marincovic Branco.
CAUTION: Branko Gora Marinkovic Jocevic is wanted for terrorism and secessionism crimes. Bolivian district attorney accuses him for the commission of secessionism and terrorism crimes. Marinkovic tried to separate Santa Cruz department and conform a new state: The Nation Camba.
Place of Birth: Croatia
Weight: 180 pounds
Scars and Marks:
Remarks: Marinkovic is a violent member of Civic committee of Santa Cruz city, Bolivia.
REWARD: Bolivia government is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Branko Gora Marinkovic Jocevic.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT POLICE OFFICE OR THE NEAREST BOLIVIA EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.